The Whitfield County Schools Benefits Service Center is your benefits resource available Monday - Thursday 8 am to 6 pm EST and Friday 8 am - 5 pm EST.
A Benefits Service Center specialist provides assistance with:
- General State Health Benefit Plan questions and the enrollment process
- Benefits Questions for Voluntary Benefits (dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, disability, critical illness, accident plan, identity theft and group legal plan)
- Benefits Enrollments / Changes for Voluntary Benefits (dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, disability, critical illness, accident plan, identity theft and group legal plan)
- Review Your Voluntary Benefit Plan Elections
- Update Your life insurance beneficiary
- And more….
Contact the Benefits Service Center